Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cookie Monster Cake

Cookie Monster is my FAVORITE character from Sesame Street! How could that sweets lover NOT be my favorite right?? So when I was asked to make a Sesame Street cake for a little boy who loves Cookie Monster I was thrilled!

The design inspiration was taken from the adorable and modern invite from WH Hostess. I incorporated the fun & bright chevron pattern, added polka dots and of course...Cookie Monster!

In addition to the cake, I also made cupcakes and topped them with cookie monster toppers as well.

C is for Cookie and for a CUTE birthday theme too!


  1. ohh love the look in this modern Elmo cake!!

  2. Oh my word!! This cake is beautiful! The detail work on the fondant Elmos is outstanding. Pinning... now! : )

    1. Thank you Heather!!! And thank you for the pin :)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.